As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
· Receives Service Requests via Telephone, E-Mail, Fax, Internet or while Monitoring
· Manages resolution of Service request
· Handles incidents and service requests ranging from end user logon problems to functional support to business units
· Documentation of Service Request and Incidents using a CRM Tool
· Highlight errors / discrepancies in customer data
· Getting the problem solved within the first contact
To be an ideal candidate for the Service Desk Analyst position, you should meet the following criteria:
· Ideally 1 year of experience in Customer Service
· Excellent customer service skills and telephone way
· Good problem solving and technical skills
· Work experience in Shared Service Center is appreciated
· Experienced in troubleshooting, software / hardware installation and routing technologies is an advantage
· Speaking and writing skills in English + advanced German
Our client offers:
· The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
· Educational courses and training
· Opportunities to learn and grow within the company
· 5 weeks holiday, sick days, cafeteria, notebook, cell phone, meal vouchers, flexible working hours
Starting date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dum, Na Príkope 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Reed Global - Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'