Service Desk Analyst - Romford - £24,000 Bonus 1st line supp
Service Desk Analyst - Romford - £24,000 + Bonus (1st line support)
My client are looking for a talented Service Desk Analyst, preferably with experience at a Managed Service Provider or IT support company. This is an excellent opportunity to join my clients established team as you will be given the chance to learn and progress to 2nd Line within 6 months with all training courses and exams paid for.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be reporting directly to the Support Team Leader and you will have the ability to resolve typical 1st Line queries and understand when to escalate issues wherever necessary. You will have basic knowledge of Office365 administration, Excellent troubleshooting skills and PC/Desktop issue repairs.
- Ability to instil confidence in a customer as a first point of contact to the support desk.
- Desktop / PC related issues
- Basic server or network troubleshooting
- Basic Office 365 administration
- Basic knowledge of industry on premise infrastructure, desktop, server, datacentre, compute, storage, networking, connectivity, virtualisation and security solutions.
Required Technical Knowledge
You must have one of the following:
- A level / AS level in Information Technology (or similar)
- BTEC National Diploma / Higher National Diploma in Information Technology (or similar)
- CompTIA A+ / N+
- Microsoft specific qualifications (MCP / MCSE)
The starting salary for this position is between £18-24,000 depending on experience + 10% bonus + Pension + 26 days holiday + more. If you think this is the opportunity for you, please reply with your updated CV to michael . sullivan @ circlerecruitment . com
My client are on track to becoming the largest technology partner to small-medium businesses in the South East. If you would like to progress in IT infrastructure, they have a defined career plan with paid training course + materials to get you to support you every step of the way. My client work with the following technologies Microsoft, HP, Dell / Dell SonicWALL, Avaya, VMWare, Sophos.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'