Service Desk Analyst, 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst, MUST BE FROM LEGAL IT!!!
Service Desk Analyst required to work for a Law Firm currently undergoing lots of change. You MUST be from a Legal IT background and MUST be immediately (or almost immediately) available. The successful Service Desk Analyst will be able to take ownership of issues raised by all business users, analyse and diagnose while maintaining good communications through the resolution process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line user support via telephone, remote connection and desk-side visits
- Identify the nature of technical problems and work with colleagues and external suppliers as required
- Maintain records within service management toolset of incidents, requests, problems and asset changes. Taking appropriate action to ensure incidents are managed in a timely manner
- Resolving customer issues or escalating where necessary, aiming to achieve a high % first time fix and positive customer experience
- Set-up users, computers, mobile devices, other peripherals and access rights on the approved systems as directed and in accordance with agreed policies
- Proactively look for ways to improve customer processes or support operations including the creation of support documentation
- Any other ad hoc projects as required
- Strong experience working in a similar role, preferably within the legal sector, with a similar team size
- Possess proven customer service experience and stakeholder management with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits strong team leading, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively
- Organised and process driven, yet pragmatic, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Deep experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook and the use of document management systems
- ITIL 2011 foundation certificate
This is a great opportunity and rate is dependent upon experience.