Service Desk Analyst (Interim) - Derby - 2 to 3 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst on an interim bases, based in derby working for a great company. You will be joining a young and vibrant team and will be working 5 days per week 7.5 hours per day. As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant details captured whilst logging the incident. Provide a single point of contact and ensure that all incidents are managed from start to resolution with a high first time fix rate.
- Windows Operating Systems
- Cloud skills (Office 365 / Azure etc.)
- Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware
- Application support of Microsoft Office, Active Directory and common windows applications from vendors such as Adobe, Symantec, McAfeeetc.
- PowerShell scripting (Desirable)
If this role is of interest then please apply and a member of the resource team will be in contact shortly.