Job Title - Tier 1Service Desk Analyst (FTC until December 2018)
Location - Craigavon Area Hospital
Salary & Benefits - Competitive
The Capita Managed IT Solutions environment is a place where you'll be stretched and challenged, giving you the opportunity to flex the skills you already have and blossom in the skills you're acquiring. What's it like to work with us? Here are some pointers from our staff survey: hard-working, positive, informal, fun, accountable, happy, content, friendly, approachable, and professional.
Working for Capita will give you the opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 company with a diverse range of customers covering public and private sectors. We can provide you with a tailored career path and a supportive environment to help you meet your career development and personal aspirations while delivering for our business.
About the Role:
The Service Desk Analyst will provide ticket logging, technical support and ticket resolution to a range of internal and external customers. The role involves ticket logging, processing, fault resolution, remote support and full responsibility for handling, escalations, follow up and customer service.
- First point of contact for Customers
- Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
- Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
- Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
- Avoid service level breaches of tickets
- To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
- Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
- Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
- Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
- Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
- Maintain awareness of current appropriate technologies used by customers
- Update and share knowledge gained
Required knowledge and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Desktop operating systems
- Support of desktop applications including MS Office suite
What's in it for you?
The promotional opportunities in Capita are second to none, for technically minded candidates there are various technical teams within Capita that you can progress into, including 1st, 2nd, 3rd line support, Projects and Implementation, SNOC (event management), Networks and Security. For management opportunities, there is always the potential of team leader roles, Service Management based jobs within ITIL Framework such as Change, Incident & Problem Management, Reporting, Project Management
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next…
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=CraigavonAreaHospitalSouthernTrust&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=CraigavonAreaHospitalSouthernTrust&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- 1st Line Support
- IT Helpdesk