Service Desk Analyst, Cheshire East, £25K to c. £30K + Excellent Benefits
Global software company seeks an Service Desk Analyst, to be based out of their Cheshire office.
Keywords: Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, 1st line support, ticketing systems, Help Desk, Cheshire, Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, Shropshire
Joining the Customer Service Team, supporting, administrating and implementing IT Services to support the software platform and client related services. You will report to the Customer Services Manager.
Your role includes:
- Provide first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests from end users and client IT staff, before assigning to the appropriate resolver
- Provide first level support for triggered Monitoring events and Proactive Monitoring of infrastructure and client end points, before assigning to the appropriate resolver
- Manage incidents, service requests and changes in accordance with agreed policy and procedures to agreed customer service levels
- Effectively communicate with the customer, during the lifecycle of a fault/ incident
- Communicate both proactively and reactively with all users, resolving teams and 3rd parties
- Ensure all Incidents and Service Request logged and resolved contain good quality information within them to allow effective management and reporting
- Ensure that all customers receive an industry leading customer experience with each contact and any issues or complaints are escalated appropriately
- Assists with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.
- Share knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology.
- Assists with Root cause analysis, inter departmental reviews
- Degree in IT, or equivalent through experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Helpdesk Support Experience (2+ years)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft platform (SQL server, ...) is an asset
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Remote Access Software or TestTrack is an asset
• A challenging and progressive position within an international work environment
• Excellent remuneration package (Pension Contribution, health care and life insurance)
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.