Manchester City Centre – Close to City Centre
£17,000 with an increase to £18,000 after successful completion of probationary period.
We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our BrightHR Team. An opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join a small team and provide inbound support to our clients.
This role would suit an individual who comes from a troubleshooting and customer service background and has a strong interest in technology and thinking outside the box.
You will be given full training on our software and will be advising our clients on any concerns they have around this software.
- Answer all inbound support queries to the service desk within SLA.
- Provide a response to all inbound email queries within SLA.
- Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs.
- Gather information from the client, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second line support.
- Take ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated to the client.
- Keep salesforce up to date ensuring all calls are logged as cases against the correct account
- Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of troubleshooting CRM systems or providing IT support
- Great customer service background
- Great attitude to helping people
- You have an eye for detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
- You’re a self-motivator, you love coming up with new and innovative ideas
In return we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional working with some of the best! With regular social events and a generous benefits package, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click apply today!