Service Desk Analyst (1st Line) required to join our client in Reading on an initial 2 month contract, this is an urgent requirement.
Our client is seeking an experienced 1st Line Support Service Desk Analyst to join their team and help support the businesses IT function.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Troubleshoot and take ownership of hardware and application support issues
- Escalate tickets to 2nd/3rd line support or other internal IT teams where necessary
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures
- Logging incidents using the businesses Service Management Tool
This is an urgent requirement for an immediate start and will require the successful candidate to have a working history in the following areas:
- At least 12 months experience within 1st/2nd Line Support
- Experience in support Windows 10 and O365 operating systems and servers
- Experience in supporting Active Directory and Citrix Applications
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, both written and verbal
If you are a Service Desk Analyst with relevant experience within 1st / 2nd Line Support then please take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to fully utilise your skillset in a new environment, by hitting apply now, or sending an up to date copy of your CV to -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'