1st Line Support Analyst to work for a Software company based in Vauxhall, South West London
1st Line Support Analyst - Bespoke Applications
Vauxhall/Oval, SW London
£11 per hour 3 month contract, possibility to become Permanent
Your new role
An event ticket marketplace is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to provide support to a user base of 50 clients.
You will be providing 1st line support to all users and supporting your Line Manager with necessary tasks. You will be based in their brand new offices in Oval and work Mon-Fri between 9am-6pm.
The company have a number of bespoke applications which need supporting and you will be trained appropriately.
What you'll need to succeed
The following experience is required:
- Previous 1st Line Support experience, particularly supporting Applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively via Writing, face to face and over the phone
- Be able to deal with people from different teams including users and vendors
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic approach, with the will to learn new technologies
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an initial 3 month contract, paying £11 per hour with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff. This is also a great opportunity to further your IT experience at a fantastic and learn new IT skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 1ST LINE AND SUPPORT AND DESKTOP AND AD AND ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND CITRIX AND MICROSOFT AND JOB AND LONDON