Service Desk Analyst - Milton Keynes - £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits and progression - ASAP Start
I am currently looking for multiple Service Desk Analyst's to join a leading business based in Milton Keynes. You will be supporting multiple Windows environments providing 1st and 2nd line support to internal and external staff and clients across the UK.
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for incident resolution and requests reported to the service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
The Service Desk Analyst will respond to incidents or requests in a timely manner and will always endeavor to exceed customers' expectations by providing a best in class service.
The Service Desk is also focused on the continuous improvement of service for their customers. It is also key objective to build rapport with their customers both internally and externally to help drive customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all Incidents and Service Requests are successfully and accurately identified, categorised, prioritised, diagnosed and managed, whilst delivering excellent and clear communication of incidents, Service Requests and Service updates
- To meet and exceed KPI's measures
- To ensure all customers are provided with a best in class service experience
- To log and categorise incidents or requests on the call logging system with an appropriate level of detail
- Take full ownership of Incidents and Service Requests through to resolution, ensuring that Incidents and Service requests which cannot be resolved at the Service Desk are escalated to the correct resolver teams and proactively managed and to confirm resolution, satisfaction and acceptance.
- To liaise and manage with any 3rd Party Suppliers which may be involved in the resolution of an incident
- To provide customers with regular updates in line with SLA's
- To ensure that a suitable level of first time fix is achieved as per agreed KPI's
- Monitoring, checking and dispensing fixes for known issues
- Contribute effectively to the establishment and maintenance of the departmental knowledge base
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk function in an organisation of comparable size and complexity
- Experience of working to, and consistently meeting, Service Level Agreements and targets
- Understanding of and experience of using ITIL processes for Incident & Problem management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven planning and time-management skills
- Experience of using IT Service Management tools for recording, managing and resolving of Incidents and Service Requests
- Ability to clearly translate technical issues and solutions in plain language to non-technical audience
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing scenarios whilst meeting high customer expectations
- A questioning nature with the ability to think laterally to diagnose and resolve root causes of technical incidents
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement
Benefits include: 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, health insurance, holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days), discounts at over 500+ retail outlets, discounts on mobile phone contracts and internet, progression, training and discounted trips abroad.
Service Desk Analyst - Milton Keynes - Up to £25,000 plus benefits and progression - ASAP Start
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
- IT Support
- Service Desk Analyst
- IT Technician