Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Our client is looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated & enthusiastic customer service advisor to join their rapidly growing business.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive on providing excellent customer service from start to finish.
The role -
- Inbound customer service.
- Receiving customer enquiries over the telephone & via email.
- Technical queries & enquiries
- Offer excellent customer support.
- Log accurate data against CRM system
- Outbound calls follow up calls to customers & suppliers.
- General administration duties when required
- Diary management
Person specification -
- Excellent Customer Service, Call Centre & Administration experience.
- Excellent telephone manner and able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Must have excellent accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - able to deal with requests for product support,
- orders and complaints.
- Self-motivated & resilient with a positive outlook and willing to rise to the challenge.
- Must drive due to location – Essential
- Please contact Kelly at Redwood Search Recruitment agency in Worcester for more information
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'