Job Role: Service Desk Advisor
Salary: £17,000pa - £18,000pa
Location: South of Leicester
Hours: Monday to Friday - Working 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7.30am - 18.00pm.
Do you have previous experience within Customer Service? Ideally within a busy service desk capacity, coordinating sub-contractors on a daily basis?
Do you have the proven ability in taking full ownership?
To provide Service Desk Administration support by maintaining a professional and efficient service desk and proactive service.
Your key tasks will include:
- Log and follow up on Service Desk requests in an accurate manner which is in line with contractual requirements.
- Liaising with the Clients so that all events are handled effectively, and that work is allocated to the correct person/subcontractor, once completed, closed off correctly in the system.
- Monitor and maintain the Planned Maintenance Schedules
- Ensure quotes are prepared for customers when required
- Ensure customer Dashboards are created at the required time and in an accurate manner.
- The management of parts ordering using Sage
- Maintain the call out rotas for the engineers
- Monitor and progress open calls, incomplete calls and calls awaiting parts and further information whilst keeping the customer fully informed.
- Ensure all administration for the Service Desk is completed efficiently so as to ensure the smooth running of the contracts at all times such that optimum service levels are achieved (e.g. post receipt and distribution, stationary, generation of purchase orders, filing etc)
- Escalate issues, where appropriate to your line manager or relevant person and advise of any potential problems, in a timely manner in order to avoid service failures - Manage and escalate complaints received - Ensure that Service Desk Reporting is operated to the standards required
- Operate to processes defined to ensure efficient working practices within the Service Desk.
- Assist in the provision of management data and reports. -
- To maintain an organised systems of paperwork handling/filing to ensure there is a readily available audit
Do you have the following experience and skills?
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within in a customer focused role
- Have a sound knowledge of IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- Experience of working with SLA’s is desirable
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines, balancing different priorities and coping with fluctuating workloads