The role will begin as a Temporary position, leading to Permanent for the right candidate.
Immediate start available – Monday to Friday – £18,500 salary
The role will be to support the Service Desk Team Leader, where you be will be responsible for the following:
• Job control & diary management for Engineers across the UK
• Generating quotations, and closing down any rejected ones
• Operating the daily control board of engineers locations & attendance sheets
• General administrative duties, & organising all the relevant paperwork
Service desk experience is desirable but not essential, as long as you have a driven attitude and excellent organisational/administrative skills.
Working for REED gives you access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata if you do not work full-time). For someone working a full five day week this entitles them to 28 days annual leave each year
• Guaranteed Offers of Work
• Low Cost Insurance and Healthcare through REED Rewards
• Access to a Comprehensive Pensions Package
• Discounts and Special Offers with many Leading Companies
• Sick Pay
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental pay • Parental Leave
• Antenatal Appointment Payment
• Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
This is certainly an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss so APPLY NOW!
For any further information please contact Sophie Marshall on 01244 405100 or via email on Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business