Our client is recruiting for a Service Desk Administrator
The purpose of this role is to triage and validate incoming Support Tickets to a busy Service Desk. You will ensure all incoming tickets are allocated to the correct tier, the correct information has been requested on the ticket and the correct priorities have been set. Where required, you will re-assign tickets based on workload and requirements.
- Allocate support tickets (around 150 per day) to the appropriate Technical Support Advisors
- Review the information in the ticket and ensure the correct company details and priority rating for the urgency and impact of the ticket has been set
- Where required, request additional information on the ticket from the customer to help aid the Support Team's resolution
- Where required, re-allocate tickets based on workflow, absence/annual leave, and service levels in line with aging profile
- Review incoming proactive alerts and assign to the appropriate Support area
- Assist the Workflow and Escalation Lead in identifying common themes and trend analysis with regards to ticket typology, status, and age
- Identify when there is an influx of incidents affecting multiple customers has occurred and notify the Workflow & Escalation Lead to invoke Problem Management
- Tickets must be validated within 30 minutes of receipt
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed
- Understand and work within the ITIL Service framework
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate professional development
- Undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary, without altering the nature or level of BAU responsibilities
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for customer service
- Have worked in an IT / Telco support managed services environment
- Previous knowledge of core ticketing system features
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so online today.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'