Service Desk Administrator
IT Administrator | Active Directory | Requests | Sandy | IT Admin
My client are a leader within the construction industry and they are currently recruiting for an IT Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Accountable for a high standard of customer service in-line with performance targets defined for the IT Service Desk.
- Shift work will be required - 07:00-15:30, 08:30-16:30, and 9:30 18:00.
- To create new starter accounts using Active Directory, Exchange, and other bespoke software.
- If tickets have breached the service level agreement(SLA), use the agreed escalation procedures, and progress unresolved calls with the correct resolver groups.
- To keep users informed of progress on incidents and change requests logged and update on the ITSM software (Support works) with the updates and/or next plan of action.
- To ensure all incidents and requests are closed in agreement with the customer and that a satisfactory solution has been provided, in accordance with performance and targets to help maintain and enhance customer satisfaction.
- To co-operate with their employer and follow health and safety advice and instructions.
- To follow agreed procedures and processes to respond to issues and requests for assistance, by using appropriate tools and knowledge to help resolve the user's problem, in accordance with agreed targets and performance.
To be considered, apply online or contact Oliver on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'