Our Head Office based Service Desk team is looking to recruit a pro-active and enthusiastic Administrator. This position offers first line support to the wider business giving you exposure to a variety of business areas and technical needs. If you are tech savvy and have great customer service skills this role will combine the two.
What will you do?
- Receiving and logging calls on behalf of users
- Routing calls to appropriate teams
- Providing technical assistance to users
- Controlling and monitoring IT systems
- Pro-actively keeping customers updated
- Providing onsite and remote Desk Support
- Maintaining Service Level targets
- Installation of software and hardware
- Managing incidents, requests and problems
- Assisting with End User training
- Setting up accounts and completing the administration associated with this
What will you need?
- A positive, proactive manner with excellent customer service skills and experience of following procedures and guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with good planning and organisational skills
- Self-initiative and the drive to provide great customer service
- An in-depth understanding of IT systems (servers, networks and printing devices)
- A committed can-do attitude
- Previous experience of providing first-line support
- Able to work to tight deadlines in line with a Service Level Agreement environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively on your own and in a team environment
- Experience of using appropriate IT technology, methods, principles and equipment such as:
- Lotus Notes
- Win8/ Win10
- Cisco Phone systems
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Active Directory
- MS SharePoint
What do we offer?
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ Service Desk experience in an ITIL environment.