Established, award winning company who install high end home cinema, related audio visual systems and technology have a new requirement for a service desk administrator to join the team. Ideally you will have excellent customer service, strong administration and problem solving skills. The service desk is responsible for managing clients’ maintenance and service requirements. The role of Aftercare Coordinator shares responsibility with the other service desk team members for client communications and meeting contractual obligations to service and monitor and repair their systems.
- Monitor and organise the service inbox, reacting to client
- Taking ownership of service tickets raised,
- Ensure clients receive a clear summary of work carried out
- Scheduling Engineering Resource
- Allocate jobs to our engineers
- Schedule preventive maintenance visits with clients in line with contractual due dates
- Ensure engineers complete job reports
- React swiftly to aftercare dashboard and alerts from monitored on-site equipment, assigning to the correct engineering resource to rectify the issue, updating the client if required
- Management of out of hours rota, ensuring we have engineering cover 24/7
- Work with Aftercare Services Manager to analyse financial, ticket and utilisation statistics from monthly reports with a focus on exceptions that require a review
- Prepare invoices for chargeable visits and equipment.
- Manage faulty equipment process including any manufacturer warranty
Finance / Quality
- Completes financial review for all aftercare jobs at the end of the period for cost management; all invoices should be accounted for in advance of this
- A proven track record of excelling in a customer service environment
- Able to understand client requirements
- Even temperament to be able to manage demanding clients and tight deadlines.
- Team player who enjoys working with clients and the different teams within.
- Is able to work on multiple tasks at once
- Is able to prioritise commitments in the best interests of the company and its clients.
- Detail-oriented to ensure reports and statistics are thorough and accurate.
- Interest in technology is a bonus
Salary £18,000 and £23,000
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service