Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Service Desk 1st Line Support
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000p/a + Discretionary team bonus paid quarterly up to £1,500 - £2,000 OTE
- Contract: Permanent
Service Desk 1st Line Support:
- Have you got experience working as a Service Desk Advisor?
- Maybe you've worked on 1st Line Support previously?
- Does working in a friendly, close-knit team and providing support to customers to ensure businesses are operational at all times interest you?
- Do you have a willingness to learn? As our client provides training and guidance to support you.
- Have you got excellent customer service skills and used to maintaining outstanding relationships with customers?
- Would you describe yourself as having excellent attention to detail?
- Does a varied role interest you?
- Have you previously provided telephone and email support to clients for IT and Telephony related issues?
- Does working for a growing organisation and earning an additional quarterly bonus on top of you basic spark your interest?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Service Desk 1st Line Support'..
- Providing telephone and email support to clients for IT and Telephony related issues
- Logging all queries presented ensuring detailed and accurate
- Maintaining a relationship with suppliers to ensure clients issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Information Gathering to ensure you and other teams have enough information to solve problems
- Task management in a fast paced environment
Do you have:-
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A confident telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Can work well under pressure
- An interest in Technology
Perks of the role:-
- Generous bonus £1,500 - £2,000 OTE per year
- Training and development opportunities
- 37.5hr week Monday-Friday
- Generous company pension scheme*
- Employee discounts and savings*
*Available upon completion of probation.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job