Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria’s Aerospace, Defence and Security(ADS) business unit designs, develops and deploys digital solutions that bring clients enduring business value across the UK’s public and private sectors. In ADS, we foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, delivering exceptional rates of customer satisfaction in the UK’s most complex safety-and security-critical markets.
The Day Job
The Service Designer will be engaged at the early stages of a technical service solution to ensure the design will either integrate with the existing service model and skillsets or highlight the need for new skills and updates to the service model. Working with relevant service representatives, you will capture service acceptance criteria to meet the project gate for transition to BAU operations.
- Interpret service requirements
- Establish and document the service acceptance criteria
- Ensure that all changes are assessed and managed
- Ensure the appropriate technical and operational documentation is produced as part of service acceptance.
- Ensure that any known defects and RAID log are handed over to the BAU teams during the transition to live.
- Ensure that the end to end solution is certified to be fit for acceptance into the live operational environment.
- Establish and implement service design best practices for new or changed Services.
- Ensure that all design architectures of changes are assured by the key parties including: data, scalability, capacity, demand, performance, operation, security, standard and licence compliance, disaster recovery, monitoring and lifecycle as part of the service design process.
- Communicate and present convincingly to a range of stakeholders and colleagues, seeking approval/guidance/feedback as required.
You need to have:
- ITIL V4 foundation certified
- ITIL V3/4 Service Design and Transition experience
- How to operate across the full lifecycle, including Waterfall, Agile project delivery, scrums
- Understand security compliance, data management and information assurance.
- Understand infrastructure architecture design and operation and their contribution to the reliable delivery of the Services in accordance with Target Performance Levels.
- Understand lifecycle management best practices and controls, including the importance of whole life costs.
- Development and understanding of effective KPIs, SLAs and OLAs.
- Understand how a complex customer operates at the business level. How departmental boundaries and internal politics impact behaviours and decisions
- Understand how systems and services should be monitored and managed with demonstrable delivery.
- Understand demand and system capacity requirements.
- Understand SIAM (Service Integration and Management) functions and service delivery models.
- RAID log management.
- The role holder must be customer DV security cleared.
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level DV
Internal Recruiter Jane
Salary to £45000.00
25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'