Service Designer/ Service Transition Manager - Nottingham
Service designer to join a relatively new team.
Ensuring the product solution is fit for purpose and service colleagues have the correct product/systems and ultimately the customer recieves the best service.
Someone from an ITIL background is preferred, service manager, service delivery manager, service transition manager, someone that is experienced in producing document service models.
- Review and validation of business requirements, identification of new requirements
- Be fully accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to the customer that incorporate Service requirements as part of their design through definition of requirements into the 'Service Design Pack' to be passed via gateway reviews to the transition team to deliver.
- Provide input into the UK&I Service Strategy and Design Board in relation to future definition of services and mitigation of current legacy estate issues.
- Manage and be accountable for the fulfilment of all requirements across Experian business units in association with service requirements during the Service Design phase
- For new or updated requirements assess the impact and risk these may have on current services, service costs, capabilities, teams, skills, service levels, business processes, suppliers and contracts
- Support the creation of a Service Portfolio by identifying and proposing service and service model improvements
- As required support the production and/or validation of customer proposals
- Produce designs that comply with organisational, service, technical and security standards
- Produce designs that reuse existing solutions/capabilities before creating new bespoke offerings
- Identify and propose opportunities to improve services, processes and working practices
- Coordinate design activities across the Service organisation
- Produce and or update documentation to reflect new or improved, or retired services/components
- Perform the role of Design Authority ensuring services in development and delivery conform to approved designs
- Assess and document the level of complexity in relation to building, deploying and operating/supporting new or changed services
- Liaise with project and operational teams to validate the operability of service designs
- Act as a point of escalation for project or operational teams with regards to service design issues
- Support and or deputise for the Service Architect
- Be a subject matter expert and advocate for best practice in Service Design management, interacting with key stakeholders across the business
- Significant experience of developing service architecture and designs within a large corporate environment
- Experience of instigating and delivering improvement
- Significant experience of working across multiple teams
- Experience of working within an ITIL Framework.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to communication with technical and non-technical teams and all band levels.
- Ability to influence at a peer and senior level