This is a senior role in the largest and most loved UK hotel chain with enough autonomy to do the kind of work we hope you’ve always wanted to do.
We’re changing how we work. Combining design and propositions to create truly joined up, seamless experiences for our guests, combining the physical and digital worlds. Changing how we deliver, lifting our imaginations and encompassing original and innovative ways of working.
Service Design is a newly-embraced approach at Whitbread. Working collaboratively with teams across the business, you will:
- Provide Service Design leadership, both to your small team and the wider business
- Contribute directly to the future direction of Premier Inn products and services
- Deliver better, more consistent and innovative experiences across all touchpoints that are market leading and set the bar high
- Act as customer champion when working with other teams
- Raise awareness of what great Service Design looks like and can achieve
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re a senior Service Design professional
- You’ve extensive experience in UCD research, design and ideas delivery
- You’ve extensive user journey creation, experience mapping and workshop delivery experience
- You’re an experienced leader of teams
- You are a future thinker
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.