Service/Operation Manager - Andover
Package: £40,000-50,000K (dependant on experience) + Car + Pension included.
Alecto recruitment are currently supporting a leading Heating & Cooling company in their search for an experienced Service/Operations Manager.
Our Client has been recognised as one of the leading HVAC businesses in the UK. Established for over 30 years they are specialists across everything HVAC to include: chillers, boilers, air handlers, air conditioning and heaters.
You will have past engineering experience working and managing a successful Depot where the ability to react quickly is essential. Hvac knowledge would be preferred but not essential. They are happy to look at candidates from all areas of the hire industry.
- MUST HAVE Experience running a fast-paced depot
- Be able to lead and motivate a team of Contract supervisors and Engineers.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and Enthusiastic
- The ability to communicate effectively with the warehouse manager and staff.
- The ability to be able to react quickly and effectively is essential so previous experience is essential.
- lead coach and motivate a team of contract Supervisors and Engineers
- Responsibility of the day to day running of the Depot and all departments within the depot.
- Ensure compliance with all operational systems, procedures and processes.
- Be a key driver and serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be a key driver in maximising utilisation of stock ensuring fleet is good to go.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a company with excellent training and further career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- service manager
- operations manager
- hire equipment
- air conditioning
- depot manager
- equipment hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job