An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established global organisation working within the Service Delivery Team. You will have solid experience within a client facing role from either an events, project management or operational background. You will be a self-motivated, highly organised and pro-active individual who will thrive in a busy and varied role.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible, as part of the SDM team, for the provision and management of training and associated services to clients and to support the Client Solutions Manager team in acquiring new, retaining and developing existing clients.
As the primary client contact following the sale of a Service or Product, you will be expected to demonstrate first class customer service & organisational attributes. A key part of this is ensuring that all relevant information pertaining to an event is communicated between the client, Client Solutions Manager, Instructor, Operations and any relevant third party, within agreed deadlines. In addition, you will be expected to play a pro-active role in major customer initiatives and process improvements. Candidates must be able to multi task and work under pressure.
Assist in acquiring and managing Clients, maximizing profitability of existing relationships and ensuring that clients receive exceptional quality of service. This will include overseeing the arrangements for the successful running of all Client Solutions events.
Key Skills and Attributes:
· Strong client relationship management skills
· Strong Project Management skills - the ability to organise and execute multiple client projects at the same time.
· Able to influence and gain commitment from others
· Relevant Client relationship experience and industry knowledge
· Understanding of the training and learning services industry
· Well-developed analytical skills - able to absorb information and data from multiple sources and identify what is relevant to a task, critically evaluate and reach clear and valid conclusions.
· Creative - able to approach a problem from more than one angle; enterprising and innovating.
· Decisive - able to take clear decisions quickly and the willingness to take responsibility for those decisions. Emotionally Resilient, thrives under pressure, exercises emotional control.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, effective listening skills and good interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· A natural team worker, able to work with other departments (as a central point of co-ordination, dealing with different levels of management) and with a flexible approach to work.
· Attention to detail and a quality conscious approach are essential, as is attention to customer requirements and a good sense of humour!
Previous client relationship management and event management experience
Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, the job requires a flexible approach to working hours and location, including travel on occasion to and from other venues in the UK or overseas may also be required.
The company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Client Services
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
- training coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'