Service Delivery Team Leader
£21000 - £24000
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Team Leader to manage the performance and development of individuals within the operations department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as part of a fast paced Operations team, the Team Leader will be responsible for effective allocation of tasks, whilst monitoring workload throughout the day to ensure the service levels and KPIs are met in line with Company standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team completes assigned work tasks accurately and within the agreed timeframe whilst providing support and guidance to the team as required through the day.
As a Team Leader, you will be expected to conduct quarterly performance reviews and 121s with your team. This will include setting objectives and identifying training needs. The role will also include
training new members of the team. You will be responsible for monitoring work completed by the team to provide reports or presentations to the Operations Support Manager and other Managers throughout the Company.
You will be responsible for ensuring all shifts are adequately staffed taking holidays and periods of absence into consideration. It will be your responsibility to ensure any complaints are documented and resolved in accordance with our Company complaints procedure.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage and monitor both their own time/workloads and their teams' effectively
- Confident in leading the team to meet agreed KPIs and service levels
- Experience in leading team members to be fully trained and working effectively in their roles
- Ability to lead by example and work as a core part of an Operations team, who succeed and fail together
- Commitment to record and resolve errors, highlighting to the individual concerned in a constructive manner
- Must be able to supervise a team of administrators, work to deadlines and complete tasks and reports unaided.
- Good PC skills Able to coach, motivate and support individuals to deliver a high level of performance
- Understanding of the value of customer service to an organisation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is imperative in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with reporting team work statistics as required by the department manager
- Confident ability to communicate with senior members of staff, and give informative reviews of team/system development and progress in written reports and also by presenting in meetings if required
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you. Please send your details to the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!