The Service Delivery Team Leader will monitor and manage the service delivery coordinators who
are responsible for optimising the productivity of the Company’s field based operatives on a day to day
basis. They will also be responsible for training the coordinators and providing cover for any sickness or
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide first line support to the team of Service Delivery Coordinators.
- To coach and mentor the Service Delivery Coordinators to help develop their skills and capabilities.
- To provide cover for annual leave and sickness within the team.
- To identify areas for improvement within the existing operation work with the Operations Manager
to implement relevant and timely solutions.
- Overall responsibility for monitoring and controlling the current and future workloads of all field
based operatives on a day to day basis.
- Working with the Field Technical Managers to ensure that all engineer start and finish times are
- Monitoring the coordinators to ensure that customer appointment slots are attended in line with
client contractual requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the maximising the productivity of all field based engineers. Areas of focus
include but are not limited to:
a. minimising work which is re-planned or handed back on a daily basis
b. engineer workloads are optimised to ensure operative KPI targets are met every day
c. identification and management of non-productive operative time
- Advise the Operations Manager of any issues with specific jobs, client, customer or engineers.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that priority jobs are effectively planned
and undertaken promptly.
- Ensure that all records on the company CSM system are updated accurately and in real time.