Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on Service Delivery Manager role working with a leading global business based in Berkshire. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and thrive within a world-renowned business managing IT Services managed costs over 10 million per annum.
This role will be a hybrid working role with a view of up to a 50/50 remote to head office split, with this role you will also be entitled to a company car or a car allowance along side other fantastic benefits.
Overview of role:
To provide a primary interface for business functions with UK IT to enable them to feel and see that their needs and interests are understood and responded to by IT, by ensuring that :
- They understand how IT supports the business priorities, and understand the service levels and service priorities that the business requires
- The business understand what IT service levels are realistic given the budgets available
- They lead the negotiation and agreement of those levels with IT Supply organisations both internal and external.
- They monitor and report on progress on IT service performance and issues in a clear, timely and meaningful way
- They provide an escalation point and point of problem resolution on any IT issue in the event of critical service problems
Minimum experience and qualifications required:
- Over 10 years business experience in total , with
- Either - at least 3 years' experience in IT Management roles, with demonstrated customer service capability
Or - Over 5 years' experience in business management positions, with strong IT awareness
- University level education within an Information Technology / Computing engineering discipline.
- ITIL certification
More detail job spec is available on request
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'