Our client is a trusted supplier of voice, data, cloud, security and mobile solutions to thousands of businesses across the UK and have around 250 employees.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Service Delivery Manager to provide pro-active & reactive technical account management & troubleshooting to our network of 8000 existing customers who buy and utilise our products.
The successful candidate will attend face-to-face meetings with customers across the UK, as well as setup video/conference calls to better understand the customer’s challenges and help overcome them by using their previous skills and experience in networking, telephony & IT, as well as utilizing our 100 strong team of operations engineers which will ultimately end with the customers challenges being overcome and the highest satisfaction achieved.
They will work with the operations management team to help ensure we are always providing the highest standards to our customers and continuingly improving our service.
- Taking ownership of escalated customer issues.
- Proactively working with our key customers to ensure a continued successful relationship.
- Troubleshooting customer issues & working with our engineers to find solutions.
- Keeping the customer regularly updated.
- Keeping the management team aware of trends and re-occurring issues.
The successful candidate will have:
- A professional approach to team and customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skill coupled with ability to understand complex concepts and communicate them in an understandable way.
- Emotionally resilient when under pressure.
- Will be IT literate in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal communications
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to actively listen and react to customers needs
- Facilitation skills including the ability to lead a discussion and keep it on track.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and think quickly.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with customers and colleagues to ensure longevity of the relationship.
- 2+ years’ experience in a service delivery role within a technology business.
- Experience in an IT or telecommunications role would be advantageous where you have gained experience of using technical products.
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'