Due to the nature of this role a driving licence and own transport is essential
You should be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the below responsibilities:
- Pro-actively work to support the day to day client relationship and drive customer satisfaction.
- Provide high quality Service Reporting to the customer as outlined in the services Agreement.
- Maintain ownership of Service Reviews with customers, including the maintenance of the agenda, minutes and actions.
- Identify areas of further service development and liaise with the Account Director to raise sales opportunities as they arise.
- Generation of monthly reporting on contractual services, risks and issues.
- Management and oversight of Onsite Technical Resources where applicable.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- An evident passion for good customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate to senior internal and external stakeholder - typically to C-level.
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and the ability to manage ongoing activity across multiple allocated customers.
- Manage and prioritise tasks/time efficiently and encourage the same in others.
- Able to facilitate, chair and steer meetings
- Experience of service management in an IT environment (ideally Operations/Infrastructure) with demonstrable working knowledge of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
- ITIL foundation qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of managing, measuring and improving 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- Willingness to support and mentor junior members of the team.
- Able to excel under pressure and meet deadlines.
To apply for this position please attach your cv or contact Evie on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"