Service Delivery Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global business and play a key role in their IT team. The main purpose of this role is to hold responsibility for client management configuration, break fix and demand management across the UK business.
* Ensure service level agreements are achieved for the global business with responsibility for managing off-shore 1st line support ( 3rd party management experience advantageous ) and on site 2nd line support
* Ensure delivery of 1st line services - typically handles 4000 tickets per month across multiple sites
* Responsible for £1M budget and pro-actively forecast for device and resource demand
* Ensure compliance of crisis management requirements by conducting annual audits and testing of systems
* Mange vendors, ensuring compliance with SLAs outlined in contractual agreements
* Develop procedures and policies to roll out to the team to ensure on-going compliance
* Provide data and trend analysis to drive performance improvement
* Line management responsibility for 10 direct reports
As a Service Delivery Manager you will play a key role in ensuring systems and processes are fit for purpose. The successful candidate will have leadership experience and progressed from a technical support background. You will drive business improvement and deliver innovative technology services. Knowledge of Windows including build and configuration, operating systems, application packaging, deployment and lifecycle management are essential. You will have worked in an ITIL environment and it's advantageous to hold ITIL accreditation.
If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.