Service Delivery Manager
Dublin. 12 Months. Retail. £650-£700 P/D
Service Delivery Manager required in Dublin for an inital 12 Month contract. You will play a central role in ensuring the delivery of quality service to end clients. This is a hands on operational role as well as bringing best practice and strucutre.
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Delivery
- Service Level management
- Partner / Vendor management
- Documentation and standards
- Change Control
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a Technology Customer facing role.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with a thorough knowledge of the business
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and Oracle Retail (desirable).
- Monitor and report on software licensing usage.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- SERVICE DELIVERY
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT