"An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients"
Service Delivery Manager
Salary up to £50k D.O.E.
To make sure that support services are planned and delivered in line with business objectives and agreed contractual obligations and expectations, with the intention to create a positive and collaborative customer journey from bid to service delivery execution. To be the primary business contact for assigned clients and be responsible for their satisfaction. To lead teams of support delivery staff.
- Take responsibility for planning and delivering allocated support services in order to meet or exceed contractual obligations.
- Engage with the project’s key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility.
- Lead regular support delivery review sessions.
- Collaborate internally with sales and technical colleagues to ensure new commitments are deliverable and costed in liaison with Business Analysts and technical colleagues.
- Manage and maintain documentation and provide regular updates to internal teams and client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Project Delivery and account management teams on ongoing projects to maintain continuous knowledge of client status, identifying potential issues and opportunities as and when they arise.
- Facilitate communication between the client and technical team, providing strong representation for both.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internally to set realistic expectations.
- Liaise with the Commercial Team to help identify and develop new opportunities.
- University education or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years support function management experience working in software delivery.
- Experience of costing, feasibility and management of support contracts.
- Demonstrable experience of SLAs and related analysis of performance.
- Proven commercial experience and awareness.
For more information apply now or contact Emma Walters.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job