The Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions for partners that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end customers and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Ongoing management of SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide ad-hoc support to project work for end customers.
- Excellent people management of technical engineers.
- Demonstrate a passion for service improvement.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Effective management is required to ensure appropriate utilisation, management of relationships and delivery of service.
Location: Home-based in North West/Midlands
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Ensure that the service delivered to the partner/customer is in line with the agreed statement of work.
- Encourage best practice Service Delivery.
- Communicate and interface with the delivery team members, partner and end user where required.
- Ensure that best practice systems and processes are used and working with Service Management - ensure an ethos of continuous improvement is developed across the teams to deliver better quality services to our partners and customers.
- Monitor and report KPIs, project activities and service improvements as required.
- Manage staff, associated development reviews, leave cover, recruitment and any other relevant HR matters.
- Be the first point of escalation for all delivery matters for associated contracts.
- Escalate and report on incidents and requests, problems and escalations as necessary within Daisy, partner or end services as required.
- Work collaboratively with Service Management and other groups to deliver high standards to partners and/or customers.
- Provide day to day leadership, management and guidance to site and field-based teams.
- Ensure all contractual SLAs are met and improved.
- Provide an effective escalation point for staff, partners and end customers.
- Create and review performance and efficiency statistics on a weekly basis.
- Implement processes to help maintain and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Monitor trends in tickets, faults, IMAC and any other relevant work, recommending improvements.
- Manage recruitment process in like with the company, partner and end customer.
- Manage staff training, development and performance.
- Produce a schedule and conduct annual personal development reviews for all teams.
- Produce SLA utilisation reports as required by Daisy or as agreed by the partner/customer.
- Project planning for existing or new projects/improvements.
- Attend service review meetings as required.
- IT industry and engineering management experience
- National large capacity multi-site experience
- Resource management
- Asset management
- Stock management
- People management
- Business continuity planning
- Commercial P&L experience
- Previous experience as a team leader/manager or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Excellent people management
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing and customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including out of hours working
- Excellent organisational skills
- Technical awareness
- Able to make timely, accurate decisions in order for service delivery to meet SLAs
- Project management skills
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Continuous Improvement
- Service Delivery
- Service Management
- Staff Management