Are you highly organised, efficient and looking for a leadership opportunity? We are currently working with an established financial planning firm, who are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to look after their paraplanning team in Bromsgrove.
My client is a successful and highly regarded financial planning firm with over 20 years' experience in the industry, who are growing through acquisition. They are specialists in investments, tax and pension planning.
To oversee the paraplanning and customer relationship team and build effective working relationships with the internal teams to provide an effective workflow.
- Ensure that the firm maintains accurate, detailed and up to date records
- Work with Financial Planners to advise on timescales for reports produced by the team
- Be the 'go to' person within the business for Paraplanners, telephone based Advisors and the financial planning team
- Report to the firm's senior management team on a regular basis on all relevant issues
- Provide supervisory support to the paraplanning team in the form of training, coaching and identifying training needs of staff in all aspects of the paraplanning role
- Deal effectively with clients and colleagues, understanding the need to manage clients and colleagues expectations
- Undertake sufficient market and product research when require
- Ensure outstanding compliance checks are followed up by liaising with Consultants where required
To be successful you will need
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualification (e.g. QCA Level 4 exams, or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm's procedures including record keeping requirements
- Understanding the need to provide advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm's business manual and procedures
- Broad base of compliance knowledge
- Good understanding of other relevant legislation, including that related to financial crime
If successful, you will benefit from a salary of up to £55,000
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Services
- Office Management
- General Management
- Service Delivery Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job