Service Delivery Manager
Dublin. 12 Months. Retail. £650-£700 P/D
Service Delivery Manager required in Dublin for an inital 12 Month contract. You will play a central role in ensuring the delivery of quality service to end clients.
Service Design - Represent IT Operations during project phase ensuring:
- On-going Service Delivery is considered at the earliest stage in the project
- That a Service Architecture is developed and agreed
- That as service model is developed and documented.
- That service level requirements are identified, documented and agreed
- That the technical architecture is capable of delivering the Service level Requirements in terms of Availability, Capacity, Reliability, Security, Maintainability etc.
- That the necessary vendor contracts are negotiated and agreed for on-going service
- Ensure that the ICT Operations team (Resolver Groups, service Desk etc. have received appropriate training.
- Ensure that required documentation is available and communicated
- Ensure that processes and procedures have been tested pre go live
- Ensure that appropriate 'Early Life Support' is in place.
- Managing service delivery to ensure the maintenance of a fully functional, reliable and secure ICT environment
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed between Operations and our internal customers specifically in regard to Technology operational services, issues and support.
- Accountable for all aspects of overall service management including those delivered by Technology Service Partner/s, driving stability & issues resolution to best protect the business and closely managing major incidents and issues, driving problem management to identify & remove root cause to prevent reoccurrence & future issues.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Will be required to be part of Service Delivery on-call rota and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents / High impacting issues.
Service Level management - Provide a focus for Contractual SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
Partner / Vendor management
- Balance Technology Service Partners contractual obligations with the priorities of the Business - optimising value and performance from our Service Partners
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Technology Service Partner/s including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues or gaps, benchmarking to ensure best in class.
- Ensure the agreement and operation of SLAs in respect of new services provided by Technology Partners following their introduction
Documentation and standards
- Maintain comprehensive documentation, asset management and licensing information.
- Drive in Quality through implementation and institutionalisation of the ITIL framework
- Focuses on delivering a 'Lean' service, reducing waste demand and streamlining processes where possible
- Support the application of strong Change Control to the Live environment in conjunction with the Change Manager
- Be an active member of the CAB
- Ensure all changes to the live environment are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Technology environment with at least 5 years' experience in a Technology Customer facing role.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others at different levels.
- Excellent communications skills coupled with a thorough knowledge of the business
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven team player in working with one's peers to ensure that delivery of service is timely, efficient and of high quality.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentation skills to board level.
- Practical financial budget experience and a track record of management experience operating at a high level in the organisation.
- Proven commercial awareness and a track record of working with vendors / partners.
- Experience in creating a high performance culture through target setting, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Management capabilities in particular Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management and Asset Management, ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and Oracle Retail (desirable).
- Monitor and report on software licensing usage.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- SERVICE DELIVERY
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT