This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business that is growing rapidly. In the last 5 years the business has won a number of awards and continues to win new contracts. The culture is hard working and fun with a really friendly atmosphere and a flat structure.
This position will involve managing a team of 8 - 10 call handlers, motivating them on a daily basis and supporting them with any problems. Main duties will involve the following;
- Client relationship management from a delivery perspective
- Managing people, including measuring KPIs, performance, rotas, absence and sickness
- Supplier management including commercials and appraisals/service reviews
- Scoping work orders ensuring all pertinent information is included to ensure smooth delivery of the work in question
- Attending client meetings with colleagues in sales
- Management and co-ordination of new and existing projects
- Dealing with serious complaints
- Training and supporting junior Service Desk colleagues with escalated issues and/or complaints
- Motivating the team members to recruit more service partners on to the network.
- Understanding the client requirement and ability to execute that development on the portal with the assistance of the IT team.
- Ownership of invoicing for the defined client group ensuring a high degree of accuracy
To apply for this position it is essential that you have managed a team previously and have strong team management experience along with superb communication, organisation, customer service and administration skills. You must also have the ability to use your initiative, have new ideas to improve team work and processes within the team and the ability to prioritise a busy work load.
If you feel this could be a great next step for you and you have the skills required, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Customer services
- team management and delivery tracking and management