We have a fantastic opportunity with a global online retailer for a Service Delivery Manager to join our client’s Transaction Risk Management Systems team. As the Service Delivery Manager, your position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management therefore you should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and EU wide business stakeholders as well as legal owners to develop and define mutually agreeable solutions. Experience of 5 or more years’ senior operational experience leading a contact centre operation ideally in in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employee is required, furthermore a proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively at an executive level.
- The job holder will be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of managers and an overall operations team of between 120 and 150 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high-volume productivity within the jobholder’s organizational units.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within your organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future organisation leaders including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams.
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all processing activities.
- Analyse the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- Experience of working in a Service Delivery / Shared service centre environment would be advantageous.
Qualifications and experience
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful career progression and growth internally within operation and establishment of proven succession planning models.
- 5 years+ people and performance management experience.
- Six Sigma knowledge or similar models such as Lean are advantageous.
- Proven operational experience across the domain of risk management & fraud or heavily regulated environments
- Clear understanding of phishing, malware, active content, social engineering, mule networks, fraud detection, fraud workflow tools, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA highly desirable
- Other optional credentials that will be a value-add are multi-lingual skills (Mandarin, Spanish, Italian or French) or experience in managing multi-cultural teams.
- Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations team.
- Strong project management and people management skills. · Strong business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
- Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes and driving out waste.
- Experience within Fraud Investigations and/or Financial Risk Management Operations within the Financial Services/ E-Commerce or IT industry. Failing Financial Services experience if you have worked in a heavy regulated environment and understand compliance and risk management.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Tax Saver Commuter Ticket
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Attractive equity allocation after a qualifying period
- Contact Centre
- Regulatory Standards
- Stakeholder Engagement