Service Delivery Manager - Wealth Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading global supplier of software and professional services, for a Service Delivery Manager, on a permanent basis, in London. This client's is experiencing significant, continued business growth. Therefore, this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, proactive manager to lead and enhance the service delivery for blue chip clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent communication and resolution skills, gained in a client facing role, within the Financial Services industry. As a key member of the team you will manage the service delivery to major clients while, defining and driving the delivery of IT platform services to achieve targets. You will drive operational readiness, generate and present management reporting and, manage change to implement improvements across platforms.
Essential skills/understanding required:
* Ensure platform stability and supportability by managing change, making improvements and driving change where necessary
* Strong stakeholder management, relationship management and, resolution skills with the ability to deliver resolution progress effectively
* Effective communication with clients and suppliers
* The candidate must have an understanding of the Financial Services industry and the deadlines and processes associated with it, with experience working within the Financial Services industry in a client facing role
* Competent in MS Office
* Financial Services software experience (e.g. Wrap, SIPP's, ISAs and Tax Wrappers) is highly desirable
* Knowledge of Wealth Management and funds administration processes
* Experience gained in Wealth Management or Transfer Agency is advantageous
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Apply within for immediate consideration.
Salary: up to £65,000 PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job