Service Delivery Manager - Recruitment
Location - Bristol
Type - Permanent
Salary - £30-£35k + Bonus + Benefits + Car Allowance
Condition - Full-time, Permanent
Contact - Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
Are you an experienced Recruitment professional looking to join one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies?
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to head up a new contact centre team. This is a city centre location and it is about to embark on a new journey, for this reason we are open minded when it comes to selecting the next leader for this team. If you have recruitment experience up to atleast Senior Consultant level then we are interested in hearing from you.
You will handle client relationships, growing accounts organically and introducing your service to new clients in the local area. You will be responsible for high levels of branch customer service to ensure SLA's and KPI's are consistently achieved.
You'll be the inspiration behind your recruitment team, setting clear objectives and monitoring results, developing an energetic working environment.
- Dealing with Decision Makers and Hiring Managers within the market sectors your branch operates in
- Develop clients and grow accounts organically
- Responsible for creating a vibrant and dynamic working environment for your team
- Recruit for volume contact centre positions
- Lead and monitor the team's delivery and share best practice recruitment processes
- Drive Recruitment Consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Liaise with senior contacts to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Comply with strict legislation that governs our industry.
- Ensure continued candidate attraction.
- Manage an effective online, social media presence.
- Identify process improvements through regular reviews and feedback
- Committed to the development of direct reports
- Promote a strong brand locally, ensuring that clients and recruiters have a desire to work with/for Cordant People.
Is this you?
We are committed to hiring the very best in recruitment talent; therefore you will possess a proven track record within the recruitment industry. You will be able to demonstrate previous success and significant business growth. Possessing the ability to develop and coach a team of Recruitment Consultants, both temp and perm, you will be regarded as an "inspirational leader".
You will have experience of recruiting for high volume perm positions, preferably within the call and contact centre sector. Other closely transferable sectors also considered.
As well as competitive salaries and bonus structures; you can expect to be a part of an exceptional Management team, where success and winning is the company culture.
The Cordant Group is a £860 million+ business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- branch manager
- senior recruitment consultant
- Recruitment manager jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'