Our client is a Global IT and Network services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the delivered service meets the required, pre-agreed standards.
- Take ownership of the escalation process and work towards satisfactory resolution at all times.
- Review the operational and delivery procedures to recognise and eliminate high-risk areas.
- Keep in touch and maintain flourishing business relationship with clients.
- Work towards procedural improvements in the aim of efficient service delivery to clients.
- Ensure that contracts are regularly reviewed and renewed in a timely and strategic manners.
- Review and maintain client database and use ITIL framework to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the success of the business and marginal growth by identifying upselling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Work closely with the Sales departments to secure new business opportunities.
- Create and communicate sales and service reports to internal and external teams to provide timely service delivery update.
- Ensure efficient communication between internal teams and departments to provide outstanding and smooth client experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous customer relation or service management experience is essential.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a similar role.
- Demonstrable, strong business acumen.
- Job relevant qualification such as ITIL V2 / V3 would be highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of service delivery procedures.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong team player.
- The ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
- Self - motivated with a methodical mindset.
- Strong IT skills such as Microsoft Office.
Basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Relationship Management
- Service Delivery
- IT Infrastructure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job