Service Delivery Manager ( Home-based) 9-Month FTC
Service Delivery Manager, Infrastructure, ITIL, Consultancy, MSP, Change Management, Problem Management, Networking
Service Delivery Manager - About the role:
Are you a customer-facing Service Delivery Manager preferably, with a background working around Managed Services, Infrastructure, Networking, IT Solutions projects, Cloud Technology, thinking of looking for a new challenge? Are you commercially aware and comfortable handling major incident situations? If so read on…
The Service Delivery Manager will work closely with the client and take responsibility for ensuring all services are delivered correctly, having full ownership and accountability to drive the service forward, understanding where the priorities are and driving these forward to resolution.
This is a home-based based SDM role, with some travel into the Solihull Client’s office when required for meetings ( when lockdown restrictions are eased).
Service Delivery Manager - Key Duties:
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the service ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Maintenance, roll-out and development of best practice service delivery management principles.
- Act as the primary contact for the customer for escalated issues, analysing all data and producing customer reports.
- Co-ordinate and execution of monthly, quarterly and annual service management review meetings
- Weekly management summary of delivery against service in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Service level compliance in delivery, following best practice, analysing and mitigate against risks, and suggest improvements
- Documentation of service / procedures and communication to other departments is paramount.
- Monitor and ensure a Service Improvement Plan ( SIP) is in place to mitigate against risks, and appropriate costings are in place in relation to changes in service required
- Ensure service is delivered within a structured way, enhancing process and delivery, following the ITIL methodology
- Ensure any Major Incidents are handled in the appropriate manner to client expectations.
Service Delivery Manager - Skills required for the role:
- Preference for a background working for a IT Service Provider or MSP, Consultancy ( will consider other sectors)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, technology projects, Networking, Cloud, security services
- Strong client facing service delivery management background
- Well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery
- Strong influencing, negotiation and decision making skills
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Proven track record in making sure that an efficient service delivered matches expected customer expectations
- Solid understanding of service management principles
- ITIL certification is highly desirable
Service Delivery Manager - Benefits
The role offers a basic salary up to £45k
Benefits ( pension, healthcare)
25 days holiday
Bonus up to £400 per month.
Expenses paid for trips to client site, meetings at HQ
THE ROLE IS INITIALLY BEING OFFERED ON A 9-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT ( FTC) , but may be a possibility to go perm during / after the duration.
Candidates must be willing to travel for occasional meetings with the client (if required) to be considered for this role.
If you are a Service Delivery Manager, with a customer facing background then please apply. The role requires someone creative, focused and willing to enhance the way services are delivered.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency /Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities in the future.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
- Customer Service
- Managed Services
- Service Delivery
- Infrastructure Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'