This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a Service Manager with strong customer relationship management experience to join a leading global communications company based in London.
This role would suit someone who has a strong understanding of ITIL processes, excellent relationship building skills and someone who has experience of working in the telco industry with high level understanding of the end-to-end user systems.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 monthsThe role of the Service Manager
The key responsibility of the Service Manager is to provide excellent customer services to multiple clients, thus retaining and driving business for the company.
Working alongside the Account Management team the Service Manager will manage multiple 4-6 high profile customers, acting as their point of escalation for any service issues that arise.Key Accountabilities of the Service Manager
- Act as the point of escalation for client issues, managing them in a quick, effective professional manner
- Developing and strengthening client relationships, gaining an understanding of the business goals, ambitions and how plans on how they wish to achieve them
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for Customer Service Improvement plans
- Devising and executing improvement plans
- Assessing, monitoring and reporting on contractual obligations
- Writing and producing reports for customers
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a similar customer facing Service Manager role, be experienced in all things ITIL and have a strong understanding of the telcommunications industry, products and services
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and frameworks
- Solid understanding of the telcommunications industry and a high level understanding of end-to-end user systems
- Strong SLA / KPI management skills
- Strong governance skills - processes / procedures / contractual requirements and obligations
- An ability to quickly build, develop and manage client relationships
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent numeracy / reporting skills
- Excellent organisation / time management skills
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly in high pressured environments
Salary:£43,000 - £47,000 + bonus and benefits
Fixed term contract for 12 months
If this Service Manager role is of interest, please send in your CV for review.
- Service Delivery
- Service Level Agreements
- Service Improvement Plans