Service Delivery Manager
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: Profit Related Pay, auto enrol pension scheme and life insurance
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work at our Head Office in Alfreton.
This Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the management of key activities throughout the UK, including installation of our product, post installation care and periodic removal and refit of our range of products. The Service Delivery Manager will also have responsibility for the provision of International Technical and After Sales Support, with emphasis on mainland Europe and North America. This will be achieved through a team of three direct reports and a team of 12.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with all-round service management experience. With the ability to easily build and maintain key relationships, you will excel in the leadership and motivation of your team.
Duties/Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement and implement processes to deliver business targets.
- Ensure there is an adequately staffed, fully trained and highly skilled workforce to cope with business demands.
- Provide technical support to both customers and sales staff.
- Lead and mentor, improving the performance of the team.
- Conduct appraisals and development of personal training plans.
- Acting as the 'go-to’ person for your business unit.
- Engage in the resolution of major incidents ensuring that business impact is fully understood and remediation action is taken in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the Service and Installation Team are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Managing the training and auditing functions for both the installation and product training teams.
- Taking responsibility for meeting the budget and achieving KPI’s, targets and objectives.
The ideal Service Delivery Manager would have the following skills and experience:
- 3 Years + experience in a similar Service Delivery role
- A solid technical background in either engineering, installation or manufacturing.
- Ability to "get things done"
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with strong decision-making capability
- Strong customer focus and service provision
- Commercial Awareness
Autochair are the UK’s leading manufacturer of vehicle adaptations for people with disabilities or mobility issues. Established over 30 years ago and 2012 Winner of the prestigious industry award: 'Motability Supplier of the year’, our business continues to enjoy strong growth.
If you have the skills and experiences required for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Production Management
- Service Delivery