Service Delivery Manager - Christchurch - £40,000 p.a.
An IT Service Delivery Manager is required by a well-established, fast-paced and dynamic business based in Christchurch, Dorset. Experience in service management and improvement, incident and change management with excellent client relationship skills, as well as a strong technical background up to 3rd line is required.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- On-board new customers
- Ownership of proactive maintenance tasks and delivery of campaigns/projects for clients
- Identify, review and coordinate implementation of service improvements
- Maintain client communication during critical incidents
- Write customer reports and provide incident progress
- Manage any customer queries or complains and ensure SLA's are delivered
- Monitor support tickets and be an escalation point for customers (some on-call duties may be required)
- Experience in IT service delivery management
- IT engineering experience up to 3rd line support to include Microsoft infrastructure, virtualisation, cloud technologies, networking and telecoms
- Any PMO, project/programme management, business analysis and/or change management skills
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation / Prince2 - desirable
- Experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider - desirable
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Salary and Benefits:
The basic salary is up to around £40,000 p.a. (may be slightly negotiable depending on experience) plus performance related bonus. Benefits include Certified training options, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and pension scheme.
If you are interested in the IT Service Delivery Manager role, please submit a copy of your CV.
Contact Michelle Turner on the IT Team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth for further information.
Keywords: IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Business Analyst, IT Change Manager, Change Management, Project Management, Head of IT, Head of Managed Services, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Head of IT
- IT Business Analyst
- 3rd Line Support Engineer
- IT Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Change Manager
- Head of Managed Services
- Senior IT Sup
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'