Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• A fast-growing international business environment
• Being part of a young and enthusiastic team
• Development opportunities and possibility to grow within the company
• A pleasant and modern working environment
• A competitive remuneration package
• New professional challenge
• Swiss company
• Committee for those employees who would like to participate in projects
• Travelling opportunities
What you will be doing:
• Ensure effective delivery of Services and overall performance. Tracks Service Provider performance and Service Levels.Strong collab between stakeholders & providers/relation management
• Ensure smooth relationship and adequate collaboration exists between Service Providers and our company’s stakeholders.
• Ensures daily Operations activities are performed and following the established process and tools.
• Actively contribute to addressing satisfaction, effectiveness and quality issues, identify improvements opportunities.
• Monitor processes to ensure service quality.
• Contribute to configuration management
• Execute IT service management activities such as: Service Reviews
• Communicate and cooperate with other IM&T stakeholders for cross organization topics.
• Provide input for Service catalogue
• Act as backup for Service Delivery Lead Infrastructure
• Measure the performance of services provided and ensure continuous improvement action execution
• Involve IT suppliers to drive application related continuous improvement
• Communicate with Service customers and Stakeholders on KPIs, Issue Resolution
• Coordinate communication of Planned and Unplanned downtime
• Assists IT stakeholders and act as escalation point for high priority operations
• Participate in risk identification and ranking
• Responsible for security rules implementation as per the policies.
• Assist global team during legal investigations
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Bachelor Degree in IT or Business. Master Degree is preferred.
• Expertise with large Supplier management at corporate level
• Expert in ITIL processes for operational execution
• Strong ability to communicate and coordinate in multicultural environment
• Ability to make sound decisions in stressful situations