Service Delivery/Framework Manager - Social Housing Maintenance
£Basic salary + Company benefits
Various locations; nationwide travel required
As a Frameworks Manager, working within the Frameworks team you will create framework opportunities linked to our strategic growth criteria. You will identify, engage and build relationships with previous, current or new clients via the Frameworks.
- Develop and maintain an annual programme and pipeline of framework opportunities in close liaison with central procurement team
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of sector and market relevant frameworks.
- Co-ordination of all pre-construction activities including; feasibility assessments, value engineering, project programming, resource planning and supply chain engagement, working closely with central bid team for tender preparation
- Aware of the status of all projects at all times
- Identify, engage and build relationships with key clients and frameworks
- Promotes frameworks where we have member status to existing and new clients to achieve organic and strategic growth
- Influence and create relationships with existing & potential clients with Framework potential, optimising the volume of opportunities that are directly through existing frameworks
- Monitor and report performance of framework s within markets relevant to our client
- Represent our client at strategic framework groups and forums
- Organise and manage workload effectively to meet timescales and expectations
- Ensure close working with Operations, Commercial, Procurements so that other business priorities are understood
- Ensure that the business and senior stakeholders are kept regularly updated with progress on opportunities & issues and maintain a proactive approach.
- Ensure opportunities pursued are consistent with the client's growth strategy
- Ability to create and drive a proactive approach to Frameworks
- Reliable & credible professional
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team Player and Professional
- Proven communication, presentation and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills & account management skills and experience
- Experience of negotiation & influencing key internal and external stakeholders and facilitating outcomes
- Ability to maximise and use of social media outlets, i.e: linked in.
- Open, honest and objective approach
- Commercial experience within the maintenance/construction sector.
- Experience of managing or working with frameworks (SCAPE, EMPA, Procure 21, Procure 21+ etc).
- Ability to design and embed innovative solutions.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.