As a Harveys and Bensons for Beds Service Delivery Driver you will be helping our customers by taking their new bed or furniture into their home. We have our Own Logistics and Distribution Centres throughout the UK. Our Logistics are called Concorde, all our Brands come under the Steinhoff Group.
Due to expanding Sales and internal progression we are looking for Service Deliver Drivers for our service in Antrim.
As a Service Delivery Driver :
- Your salary would be £24,500k.
- Once you have passed your Probationary you will also receive generous discounts in Harveys and Benson for Beds Products
- Access to the EPF Staff Shop.
- Free Daily Parking.
- 28 Days Holiday
Your key responsibilities as a Service Delivery Driver will include:
- Complete your deliveries on time, to schedule and most importantly ensuring your customers are left happy.
- Be friendly and helpful throughout.
- Keep your customer informed by calling ahead.
- Deliver and assemble furniture in the customer’s home.
- Support an environment and culture within Concorde where the Customer is firmly at the centre of everything that we do.
- Keep an eye on the vehicle for roadworthiness and report any defects.
It is Essential for our Service Delivery Driver's to have the following skills:
- A UK driving licence Cat C1.
- Valid driver’s CPC DQ card
- Previous commercial driving experience
- Previous experience and understanding of using digital tachographs
- Ability to lift and manoeuvre heavy items of furniture with manual handling experience
- Understanding of EU Driving legislation and tachograph law
- Desirable experience of using a PDA
Please note that for insurance purposes you should be aged 18 years or over.
If this sounds like YOU then please apply TODAY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'