Our client based in new offices in Newcastle are looking for a Service Delivery Support to join their busy Supply Chain Team reporting in to the Customer Service Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking company that offers career progression. The role requires customer service experience ideally within order management along with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems
The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their career and will get involved in reporting data to internal and external customers. Previous experience within the energy industry would be a bonus but not essential.
- Day to day support and liaison with customers in the UK and Europe on orders, deliveries, returns and general customer issues.
- Maintain and update the order status report on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update the tracker report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with customers (email/telephone) on a weekly basis and provide them with an update on the progress of their orders/shipments.
- Provide customer support as and when required.
- Add customer sales orders into SAP
- Raise purchase orders in SAP
- Create or provide KPI/SLA statistics for customer reporting purposes
- Take active role, as directed by the Customer Services Manager, in customer meetings
If you have strong customer service experience and want to advance your career this is the role for you.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.