The Business Technology Group, with the assistance of a number of key suppliers, supports approximately 2000 users in 20 offices (17 in the UK and 3 overseas US, India and Australia).
The Service Delivery Consultants work closely with the external Service Desk and the internal Operations and Front of House teams, liaising between them to facilitate the delivery of customer focused support solutions working to a shift pattern covering from 7.30 to 18:00.
• Day to day management of all incidents and service requests passed from the Service Desk to the London onsite support queue, progressing calls to other teams or third parties for further investigation.
• Provide a professional timely service to end users and help to ensure other support teams deliver to the same standard.
• Assist with the identification of problem tickets and Service Desk trends.
• Ability to work to ITIL based standards and processes, ensuring procedures are adhered to, highlighting any gaps and suggesting improvements.
• Responsible for the exchange of knowledge between the onsite resolving groups and the Service Desk.
• Manage customer “drop-ins” ensuring tickets are logged and procedures followed.
• Take ownership of asset management ensuring kit levels are maintained as appropriate.
• Deliver high quality Audio Visual and Meeting support, ensuring the Mazars front-of-house and back-of-house meeting room equipment is maintained to high standards and is available to internal staff and external customers alike.
• Partner with training services to educate end users on the effective use of meeting room and collaboration equipment.
• Assisting with project related activities as necessary.
• Providing new joiner orientation sessions
• Organise ad hoc drop-in sessions enabling customers to get the best out of technology
• ITIL experience essential.
• Previous experience in a corporate technical customer facing role essential.
• A high degree of commitment to customer service excellence.
• Able to communicate effectively with users and team members alike.
• Highly motivated; tenacious and able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Works well with others in the team and acts as a role model, setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self-development.
• Demonstrates an ability to analyse and prioritise situations, escalating when necessary.
• Ability to work under pressure; with a flexible working attitude.
• Demonstrates a commitment to change, implementing change projects within the team, where relevant.
• Actively strive to improve technical ability by self-study, organised in-house training and attendance of external courses as authorized.
• Promotes the firms values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
• Flexibility; the applicant must appreciate the occasional need for out of hours and weekend work as well as being in contact out of office hours to support this level of serviceability.
Diversity and Inclusion at Mazars
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'