Service Delivery Manager - Client Relations - Azure Cloud
A Microsoft Gold partner based in the City requires an experienced Service Delivery Manager who will build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within their customer companies.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating dashboards, reports and other management information products
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Monitoring Managed Services performance against Service Level Agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants to progress Managed Services opportunities.
- Briefing customers about other/new relevant products and service offerings.
- Financial management of Managed Services clients.
A key area of focus is building client relations by;
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the Head of Managed Services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers and practice leads are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Exposure to and or experience of Public IT Cloud services.
- Familiarity of tier 1 IT vendors and their products and services.