* Relocation to Saudi Arabia *
MAIN OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS
• The role holder is to act as a liaison between Operations and Maintenance team and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet operational service level agreements based on contractual obligations.
• This role holder shall develop and maintain customer relations by being the operational focal point for scope being delivered to the customer.
• This role holder will focus on customer service, an understanding of the company’s services, knowledge to be the focal point for ITIL core process, and the ability to leverage resources across different technical teams to expedite problem resolution.
• This role holder is required to work independently to support the client with complex configurations. SUMMARY OF
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish a relationship with clients.
• Administer customer satisfaction surveys and discuss improvement areas with client.
• Customer advocate/escalation point into service delivery team 24 x 7.
• Maintains awareness of all customer projects or changes.
• Participate in reviews.
• Lead critical client escalations (Incident Management).
• Conducts customer and management briefings concerning operational decisions, scheduling requirements.
• Manages the Change Management Process:
• Partner with Operations Team to address Billing Escalated Issues, Contract / SOW Requests & assist opportunity, Entitlements.
• Service level agreement compliance assurance and present monthly reporting.
• Conduct operation reviews, develop presentation materials as required for both customer facing reports and internal leadership discussions.
• Own Root Cause Analysis document and facilitate technical input and track corrective actions (Problem Management).
• Proficient with service delivery Operations/Processes.
• Understands all aspects of Customer Contract and can articulate to service delivery teams as required.
• Drive Release Management discussions to provide compliance with contractual deliverable or up-sell opportunities. Work closely with Service delivery teams and Business teams to ensure contractual obligations are meet while maintaining margins.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
The post-holder will be expected to manage, on a daily basis, effective relationships with a wide stakeholder group including: To liaise with other departments as required or directed.
JUDGEMENT/DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
Full judgment and accountability in decision making over the areas of responsibility and as delegated by the Operations Manager.
1. Two years’ minimum experience working in ITIL roles related to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management processes.
2. Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
3. Telecommunications Experience.
4. Previous experience in a customer facing role.
5. Previous experience in technical role.
6. Ability to work across organizational boundaries to drive resolution.
7. Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM, ITIL V3 Intermediate certified Experience.
8. Valid Driving license
9. Fluent in Written and spoken English DESIRABLE Experience in delivery of communications services.
BSc in technical field or equivalent technical experience.
- Change Management
- Incident Management